
After graduating High school, I moved to Orem and attended Von Curtis Academy of Hair Design. During my first year of living up in Utah County, I met the love of my life Justin Wohlwend. We got married and started our family. Our first girl was born in August of 2000. Shortly after that in October of 2000 I graduated from VCA, with a license in Cosmetology. I worked a couple different salons until I found the one I felt at home in. I started working at Great Clips in Lehi in late 2001. In 2004 I transferred to help open another Great Clips location in American Fork, and was made Assistant Manager. In Feburary of 2004 we had the arrival of our 2nd little girl. Trying to juggle assistant manager and two little girls, one being a newborn was a challenge. But one the was short lived. Justin got a job offer in California that he could not pass up. So July of 2004, we packed up and moved to Bakersfield, CA.A year after living in Bakersfield Justin's job had a layoff. We thought for sure we were headed back to Utah. But while looking for another job, he found his current employer in Corona, Ca. Where we have been now for the past 3 years. I found it very hard to transfer my license to California, and Justin works many hours. So I got the fortune of being a stay at home mom. In December of 2005 we delivered our final little girl. Yes 3 GIRLS! But we love them to pieces and I love being here everyday, watching them grow and learn new things. So now a days my life consists of Taking my kids to school, play groups, housework, and etc...



No comments:
Post a Comment