Monday, September 29, 2008

Marlyce (Rawlings) Friess

The last 10 years have been quite an adventure for me. After graduating, I received my Associate's Degree from Snow College (the greatest college in the world). While there I met my husband, Richard, and we were married in August of 2001. Since Snow College, we have lived in Salt Lake while Rich finished his undergraduate studies and then moved to Lincoln, Nebraska where Rich attended law school at the University of Nebraska. We have one little girl, Kinley, who is 2 years old now. After finishing law school, we lived in Pocatello, Idaho for a year while Rich did a Judicial Clerkship and he now works for a firm in Idaho Falls. I have been on the "Put Your Husband Through School" program and worked for a pharmaceutical research company during our school years. I am now a stay at home mom and am having a blast with my little girl. I will soon be returning to school to finish my degree and hopefully end with a masters in Psychology. For now, we are just enjoying being done with school, being home owners, traveling a little bit, and we definitely enjoy being closer to family and friends.

1 comment:

Angel Dawn said...

So Marlyce do you live in Idaho Falls? We live in Ammon over by Wal Mart. We have lived here about 1.5 years, I work for Melaleuca.